- 1996 - Established multi-subject tutoring programs in South Korea
- 1999 - Launched short-term academic and cultural programs to the United States
- 2004 - Partnered with ESL study abroad programs at U.S. universities
- 2006 - Formed partnerships for long-term study with schools across the United States
- 2008 - Established U.S. headquarters
- 2011 - Placed the international exchange program under the nonprofit arm "Next International Cultural Exchange" and academic services under "Next Global Education Group Inc."