1.Do Host Company pay fees towards AnB Education? The Intern/Trainee pays our fee. We do not charge any fee from Host Companies
2. When will the Intern/Trainee start at your company ? That can take anywhere from six weeks to 4 month. Since we do not involve in company hiring process, the amount of time it takes for approval, interviews, and any internal paperwork adds to the equation. Getting training forms approved by the AnB Education can go quickly or they might request changes. These and other unforeseen or unpredictable issues can cause the process to take longer. If all goes smoothly, Intern/Trainee can be at your company in as quickly as six week.
3. How long will this Intern/Trainee Program last? Most interns want to come in for an 12-month period. Some are interested in shorter periods.
4.What if the participants didn’t perform as we expected? If it is not working out, all you do is contact AnB Education and we will make arrangements for the individual to be placed in another company. We will try our best to help you resolve the issues or conflicts that might occur.
5. What if we urgently need a new Intern/Trainee? Yes. Sometimes we have interns/Trainees who are available right away. If we have qualified candidates for you,we will send you resumes of new applicants to review .
6. How much we should pay for intern/Trainee? Please follow your own company guideline. There is no set amount.
7. What is the working hours for Intern/Trainee? Working hours is 32-40 hrs by weekly basis.
8. What are some other advantages for Hiring J1 Intern/Trainee? One of the biggest advantages is that due to tax treaties that the U.S. has with most countries, you will be paying no unemployment, no workers’s compensation, no health benefits, no paid holidays, and no employee taxes. With MOST interns or Trainee. You are paying them a base salary, which benefit your company in the long run.
9. What about Intern/Training housing ? It is the Interns' or Trainees' responsibility to take care of housing. The only exception to this is with hospitality positions. Some hotels offer a room or room and board as part of the pay. If your company provides housing for intern/trainee, it is surely a major benefit for our participants.
10. How do I hire a J1 Intern/Trainee? Please start you Host Company application right away, AnB team will guide you through the process.